Sunday, March 20, 2016

Skirt in progress

Just wanted to show you where I got with this skirt. All that’s left to do is the inside waistband, lining and hemming. The fabric is a kind of faux suede you see a lot here at the moment in all kind of colors. My fabric is a greyish brown, I had expected it to be more grey than it actually is. The downside of buying online.

The wrong side of it feels uncomfortable and sticks to your skin. So anti-static lining is necessary. I might will re-do the zipper as I’m not satisfied with it.

DSC_1092  DSC_1095DSC_1098   DSC_1099

6 comments:

  1. I like how the back of the skirt drapes, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drapes beautifully. Will feel wonderful worn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. geweldig mooie belijning. Heb net een jurk van dit soort stof gemaakt, maar inderdaad... superstatisch! zelfs met onderjurk. Dus nu nog even uitvogelen hoe dat op te lossen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooie rok. De stof past goed bij het patroon.

    ReplyDelete